This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Mail!

It's ALWAYS fun to get mail that isn't bills or junk! Here are a couple pieces of "fun mail" that I received recently.

The first card is from my Maryland Stampers/Meade Girls Secret Sister. It's funny but right before I got this card I tried my hand at the quilt technique with not-so-good results (I'll post a picture of my what-not-to-do later!) Love the colors she used on this card!! Thanks, SS, whoever you are!!


I also received this beautiful St. Patrick's Day card from my friend, Tracy, in Alaska. I love the layout and those fabulous patterned papers that she used!!! She also sent me a pair of shamrock socks which I wore on St. Patrick's Day. Thanks, Tracy! You are SO thoughtful!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!