This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Very Special Hoedown Challenge #34

This week's challenge is a very special challenge for us as we are teaming up with OPERATION WRITE HOME (their blog: Stars and Stamps) to celebrate their birthday and send the cards we make this week to the TROOPS that protect and serve our country!

I didn't get to play along last week with the Hoedown, so I didn't get the freebie image, but I wanted to play this week. I decided I would use Hambo's Camouflage Bear. Isn't he adorable?


Here is the card that I made for this week's challenge. I will be mailing this to Hambo Stamps to be forwarded to Operation Write Home. I sure hope that whoever receives this card will like it!


Stamps: Camouflage Bear digi-image with sentiments (Hambo Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper unknown
Ink: Going Grey for sponging edges of images (Stampin' Up)
Accesories: Copic Markers, Cuttlebug, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, key tag punch (Stampin' Up), silver eyelets (Doodlebug), Crop-o-dile, silver brad (Recollections), pop dots, sponge

5 comments:

  1. Mary, that is precious. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect! What a great way to show our love to those who fight for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, I love the little bear and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little bear is still one of my favorites. Thank you for your support of OWH, and for sharing this cute card with the Hoedown gang this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!