This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lockhart Images Made Into Cards

I finally had some time to take those fabulous images that I colored at my class with Karen Lockhart and made a couple of them into cards.

Not really thrilled with this card, but will add a sentiment when I send it out. The cherries don't look as vibrant in this picture as they do in real life.


This card is made using the Lockhart papers that Karen provided us at the class. I do love this image...


What a fabulous pumpkin image!!! It was so much fun to color!!!


I didn't embellish the cards too much. I wanted the images to be the focus of the card.

Hope you like them!!

Cherry Card:
Stamp: Perfect Cherries (Karen Lockhart)
Papers: Summer Sun (Stampin' Up), dotted patterned paper (Basic Grey), Neenah 80# white
Accessories: PrismaColor Pencils


Basket Card:
Stamp: ?? (wasn't able to buy this one- they were sold out!) :(
Papers: Neenah 80# white, Card stock and patterned paper all by Lockhart Stamps
Accessories: PrismaColor Pencils, Stardust Clear Gelly Roll pen, Raffia (red, green, orange), glue dot


Pumpkin Card:
Stamp: Pumpkin # 5022
Papers: Card (Lockhart Stamps), Neenah 80# white, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up), patterned paper (PaperTrey Ink's First Fruits Collection)
Accessories: PrismaColor Pencils, orange stick-on rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Mary, they are all gorgeous. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images! Love the stamps and your cards are really sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bunch of cards and love the images, the way you coloured the pumpkins is really impressive
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Great coloring on all three cards. I like that you kept 'em CAS so that the images would shine.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!