This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, October 3, 2011

PTT #36 (again!) and Link Up to PINK!

Party Time Tuesdays has another challenge going on this week. This is October- Breast Cancer Awareness month, so we were challenged to create a card using all pink. This is also the perfect card for the "Link Up to Pink" linking party at Just Yolie. She is hosting a linking party through October 14th to raise breast cancer awareness by having crafters link their "pink" projects to her blog. They have over $3,000 worth of giveaways from 83 generous sponsors, that makes 152 prizes to give away!!! You can see the list of prizes HERE.

Link Up For Pink now has a Relay for Life page. They are one of the three virtual Relay for Life groups and the first ever blog event to be recognized by the American Cancer Society. If you would like to make a monetary donation, please click HERE.

Here's my card:

I am SO very pleased with this card. I love the colors and that adorable image is just too precious.

Stamps: Amy by Stamp Insanity, sentiment from Thoughts of You by Stampin' Up
Papers: Pixie Pink, Melon Mambo, DSP (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white
Accessories: Copic Markers, Cuttlebug, Oval, Scalloped Oval and Labels Eleven Nestabilities, 1/2" pink grosgrain ribbon (Offray) pop dots, small oval and scalloped oval punches (Stampin' Up)

9 comments:

  1. your card is absolutely beautiful.
    Thank you so much for linking up with us for Link UP for Pink.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. In fact, I might have to CASE it. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, your card is so beautiful and just love the sentiment. Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink and for sharing our Relay for Life link. :)
    Yolie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Mary, love your card!
    Thanks for linking up with us over at LUFP ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Mary. The sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I just love the sentiment, how perfect. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to let you know you are a LUFP winner. I will be emailing you later today with the details... Check out my blog in a couple hours to see what you won.
    Celeste
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!