This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wrapped Up In Halloween!

***If you're here for the Design D.I.V.A.S. Oldies But Goodies Blog Hop, please scroll down!***

It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Digital Delights by Louby Loo project!!! I'm having so much fun making Halloween cards but now I have so many, I'm not sure who to send them all to!! :)

I saw this adorable mummy and had to have him! So, here's yet another Halloween card from me!


My friend, Angie, had done a similar technique at a recent shoebox swap using paper to "wrap" the card and I thought that would work perfectly with the image. It's simple, but I like how it turned out.

Make sure to stop by the Digital Delights blog to see more inspiration from our fabulous design team!!

Stamps: Sitting Mummy, sentiment is computer genereated
Papers: Basic Black, Neenah 80# white
Ink: Going Gray for sponging
Accessories: sponge, Copic Markers, fancy label punch

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love your "wrapped up" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Perfect technique for a mummy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific Mary:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!