This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good morning!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I've just been a little busy. I do have some stamping to get done today so tomorrow I hope to have something new to share with you. The weather has really turned chilly here and I actually had to turn the heat on...it's definitely SOUP weather, so today I'm stamping, making a big pot of bean and ham soup and getting ready for the Ravens' game.

In the meantime, I do want to let you know about the new weekly challenge that Sherrod Studio will be starting this week. Tuesday Throwdown will be spotlighting Sherrod Studio stamps through sketch challenges, technique challenges...and whatever exciting and fun things Kim can come up with! I hope that you'll stop in on Tuesdays to see the weekly challenge and to check out what the Design Team comes up with. (HINT: the first challenge is a sketch challenge!)
You'll even get to participate in the challenges and maybe be selected as a featured stamper! Make sure to bookmark Sherrod Studio Blog to play along!

See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mary! I can't believe you turned your heat on already! We still have the windows open and ceiling fans going! LOL You know me and my hot flashes! I am loving this beautiful fall weather too! I'll definitely be checking out the Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!