This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dare To Be Sassy Thursday #124- 5/10/12

Welcome to my hide-away!! It's Thursday and it's time for another Dare To Be Sassy challenge! This week our challenge is this sketch:

I had SO much fun creating my card for this challenge!! I decided to use Sassy Studio Designs' Steampunk Victoria and she is lots of fun to color!!

I thought it would be fun to give her teal-colored streaks through her hair (a la my former Bombshell design team mate, the beautiful Alison! Hi, Alison!) I LOVE how she turned out!! Here is a close up of her gorgeous face...
Check out the Sassy Studio Designs' blog for more inspiration and to play along with the sketch challenge. Make sure to check out Steampunk Victoria and the other images available for purchase at Sassy Studio Designs' store.

Stamps: Steampunk Victoria by Sassy Studio Designs
Papers: Take With Teal, Marigold Morning (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, Steampunk Debutant paper pack (Graphics 45)
Accessories: Copic Markers, 1/4" burgundy satin ribbon (Michael's), clockface and spinners (Tim Holtz), orange stick-on rhinestones, doily was repurposed but is cut from a Stampin' Up die), glue dot

4 comments:

  1. Mary, this is beautiful. Love the teal in her hair, so cool. The doily and clock embellie are perfect. Another fab creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, great card! I love the blue in her hair and your coloring is great. Love your added embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! your coloring is fabulous!


    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!