This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

DTBST #127- Holiday Silver and Gold

Hello, and welcome!!   Today is my last day on the Dare to be Sassy Thursday team.  They've decided to shake things up a little for this DT term...each 2 months we will rotate.  So, starting tomorrow, I will be on the Fabulous Freebie Friday team!  How exciting!!  Make sure to stop by the SSD Paper Craft Planet group page here to pick up your freebie every Friday and play along!  OK, so now on to my card. 

For this week's challenge we are to create a Christmas or holiday card using silver or gold.  I used the beautiful Victorian Holiday Sassy image.  I hope you like her.


Make sure to stop by the SSD blog to see what the rest of the design team has created. 

I hope you'll stop back by again tomorrow to see my first Fabulous Feebie Friday creation!

Stamps: Victorian Holiday Sassy (Sassy Studio Designs), speckle stamp (Stampin' Up)
Papers:  Cherry Cobbler (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper (Bo Bunny)
Ink:  Creamy Caramel (Stampin' Up) for speckling/sponging
Accessories:  Copic Markers, cranberry satin ribbon (Offray), 1/4" metallic gold ribbon (Michael's), felt poinsettia and leaves (Michael's), gold glitter stick-on adornment (Recollections), sponge   

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Great colourcombo Mary.... and the DP is just fabulous!!!
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, what a pretty card! I love the Jingle Bells patterned paper you used and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty. Love that flower and paper you used.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this is so pretty and elegant. Love the traditional colors. SO much fun working with you on the DTBST team this past two months. Thanks for all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!