This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

DTBST #126- Hat's Off to You!

It's time for another Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge!!!  This week, our challenge is "Hat's Off to You"!- to create a card using an image wearing a hat, crown, or bandana.  There are SO many SSD images that wear hats, making it very difficult to decide on which image to use, but in the end, I decided to go with Copper Christi, a recent release from Sassy Studio Designs.  She is one hot cop and she colors up beautifully!


This is a very simple card, but I like the way it came out.   Now, head on over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog to see what the rest of the DT has created for your inspiration!  And make sure to play along with this week’s challenge.  We want to see all of your SSD images wearing hats! 


Stamps:  Copper Christi by Sassy Studio Designs
Paper:  Basic Black (Stampin’ Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper unknown
Accessories:  Copic Markers, ½ “ navy satin ribbon (Offray), 1/16” hole punch, silver brads (Recollections), silver key charm (Recollections), pop dots, gold Spica pen

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful and Sassy. Love the colors and the charm you added.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, love this sassy cop. The patterned paper you used is great and I love the added key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Great colors, and I love that dp. Key...who needs a key? Takes all the fun out of the handcuffs..... ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well any guy I know would say to this "lock me up and throw away the key!" I love love love this card Mary! Wow, what a gorgeous cop! She's marvelous and so are you! TFS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, this is wonderful! Love the papers, colors and the key is just perfect! Bet any guy would love to be pulled over by her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Sassy Cop. Great layout and that skeleton key is perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Mary... love the key you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card. I love how you colored the image and I love how you used the key as an embellishment. Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card turned out great and it's such a fun image on it. The receiver will be very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And she is really wearing that hat too! Talk about vavavavoom! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!