This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, March 7, 2019

CASE-ing Tuesday

I recently discovered a Facebook page called CASE-ing Tuesday.  Each week they post a sketch CASE-ing a card from one of the Stampin' Up catalogs.  This is my first time participating.  My interpretation of the sketch is quite different from the sketch shown here:

CASE-ing Tuesday Sketch #189



Here is my take on the sketch:


Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Romance (Stampin' Up)
Stamps:  Simply Sketched (Stampin' Up), Wreath Builder (Gina K.)
Accessories:  sponge, Copic Markers (RV06, R59, YG25), mono adhesive, dimensional pop dots

I had a lot of fun playing along and look forward to participating a lot more in the future.  If you're interested in playing along, click here ---> CASE-ing Tuesday.
It's a great way to get new ideas for card layouts and new color combinations.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!