This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, March 30, 2019

More Snack Bag Pages

Happy Saturday!  I hope you're having a great weekend!  It's a beautiful day here in Maryland!  I think maybe Spring might actually be here!

Today I want to show you two more Mixed Media Morsels snack bag album pages that I made.
The first one is for February's Prompt #2- Fun.  Our page is supposed to represent our idea of fun.  I love llamas and think they make the funniest faces, so I used a print out of this cute llama.  I used Stampin' Up card stock in Appealing Apricot and Whisper White.  The sparkly purple patterned paper is unknown and the green dotted paper is from Graphics 45.  I also used Copic Markers- YR00, W1 and W3, as well as Prima flowers, glue dots and some unknown rhinestones that I had laying around.  The verse, "Go Forth and Be LLAMAZING" is printed out on Whisper White and outlined with a Scarlet Lime black pen.


The second page I want to share is for the March Prompt #3- Bird.  I used Sunny Day  #21384E Apple Barrel acrylic paint to paint the background.  I then cut part of the front of a note card (from Current) and adhered that to the yellow background.  The sentiment is Tim Holt Idea-ology Small Talk stickers.  I made a tag to put into the open end of this bag using the back of the note card that was left after cutting off the birds picture, and adhering some bird print Washi tape.  Not quite sure what I'll put on the tag, yet, but I'll do that later.  Actually, I'm not quite sure that it goes well with the page, but again, I can change it later.



Thanks for looking!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!