This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Friday, March 1, 2019

Woo hoo!! I Stamped!!

Well, lookie here!  I actually stamped!!! Yesterday a couple friends got together to do a mini shoebox swap.  There were just 3 of us but we had a great time!  Good food, good friends and great cards!  Here are the cards that I made to take to the swap:

This card was made using the Birthday Blooms stamp set from Stampin' Up.  The dotted paper is from Gina K. and the Barely Banana and Whisper White are from Stampin' Up.  I colored it with Copic markers and popped the image up with dimensionals.  Not too bad for my first time stamping in about 4 years!



I love this second card I made.  Again, I used the Birthday Blossoms set from SU.  The patterned paper is The Marisopa Pack from DCWV.  Going Gray and Whisper White are from Stampin' Up.  I also colored the image with Copic Markers.  I sure have missed coloring!!



Here are the cards that Gloria brought to the swap for us to make:

The butterfly was stamped twice and popped up on dimensionals.  So pretty!


This card was made using Gina K.'s new wreath maker.  It so much fun to do!  The images are also from Gina K. (After I loaded this picture, I see that the center sentiment is a little off center...oh, well...too late to do anything about it now!)  I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this wreath maker!!


This next card was CASEd from a Jennifer McGuire YouTube video.  It was fun to make but, boy, it was a PITA!  All of the little birds, flowers,leaves, etc., are punched out of white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.


Here is the inside:


The following are the cards that Paula brought for us to make.  She had 3 different colors of  cardstock for us to use. Pretty!!


It felt SO good to stamp after all this time.  Now that I have my new craft room, and now that I've healed from all my health issues, I'll be stamping and creating on a regular basis now!  Please check back again soon to see what I've created!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun day and such good friends. Loved all the cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogging. I will look forward to more lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!