This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, March 4, 2019

You're My Favorite Human...

I was finally able to get into my stamp room to play with my new Gina K. wreath builder. It is SO much fun!  Just one word of advice- if you get one, don't forget to always start a new stamp on the square.  I didn't on one of my stamp changes, but I caught it quick enough so that the wreath didn't get too totally out of whack.

Here's the card that I made:


This card is 4-1/4" square.  I used Stampin' Up's Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Whisper White cardstocks. The inks I used are Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard  Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, and Memento Tuxedo Black.  The wreath builder I used was the 3-3/4" size, and I used the Gina K. Wreath Builder Stamp set. 

I'm hoping to start doing some sketch challenges this week.  Keep checking back to see what's happening in my Hide-Away!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!