This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Saturday Stampings

Happy Weekend!

I was finally able to get into my Hide-Away this weekend and it felt so good to be here!  I'm a little late but here is my submission for the CASE-ing Tuesday sketch challenge #190.  Here is the sketch that we were to use:
It's a pretty easy sketch. This is what I came up with:


I think it turned out okay- not great, but okay.  If you'd like to play along with the challenge, like CASE-ing Tuesday on Facebook by clicking HERE.

I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos on Mixed Media Art and I want to give that a try soon.  Stay tuned to see how that goes.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Stamp Set: Honeycomb Happiness (Stampin' Up)
Papers:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White (Stampin' Up), DSP and red cardstock (Unknown)
Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron (Stampin' Up)
Accessories:  Black pearls (Basics), Mono-adhesive, sponge, Copic Markers- B93- Light Crockery Blue), Y13- Lemon Yellow, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!