I received this beautiful blog award from a very dear friend, Kathi. Kathi and I "met" on SCS about 3 years ago and it just so happens that she lives VERY near to me!!! Kathi and I both belong to the Meade Girls, our local stamping group, so we get together often to stamp. Kathi also rides a motorcycle. She actually helped me survive the ordeal that was my motorcycle safety course. Without her support, I don't think I would have gone back after the first grueling day!! Every so often, we get to go riding together- although not as often as we'd like. Hopefully this fall we can get out on our bikes together again! Please make sure to check out Kathi's fabulous blog at Golden Paper Dreams.
Now, in order to accept this award, I am to tell you 5 things that I enjoy doing, so here goes (in no particular order!):
1. I enjoy getting out and riding my motorcycle on a beautiful day.
2. I enjoy playing word games- crosswords, Scrabble, Boggle, etc.
3. I enjoy watching the Orioles and the Ravens play.
4. I enjoy getting together with my stamping friends to chat, eat and, of course, stamp!
5. I enjoy antique shopping and flea markets.
I would like to pass this award on to my fellow stampers from the Sherrod Studio Design Team. They are a wonderfully creative and talented group of ladies. Please make sure to stop by to check out their blogs!
6 hours ago