This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

An Award & Sneak Peeks are Coming!!!

First off, I'd like to thank Heidy at http://relax-lach-fun.blogspot.com/ for honoring me with this blog award. Make sure to go check out her wonderful blog for some great inspiration! Thanks, Heidy!!


Now, down to business...Starting tomorrow morning, I, along with the other Sherrod Studio Design Team members, will be previewing 3 fabulous new stamp sets that will be released on Thursday, August 13th at www.sherrodstudio.com . I think you'll LOVE these new sets! I know I do!!! So, Monday, August 10th through Thursday, August 13th, you'll be treated to some fabulous artwork from our very talented Design Team, so make sure you stop by daily to see what we're offering!!! See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fantastic...I put up a post it note so I won't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mary. You deserve it!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!