This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

DTBST #152- Felt or Fabric

It's Thursday and that means another DTBST challenge!  Challenge #152 is to use felt or fabric on your project.  One day while I was at Michael's, I found some fabulous felt roses, so I decided I would use one on my card.  The image I used is Reindeer Sassy, one of SSD's brand new Christmas releases. (She's available HERE).  Isn't she wonderful??


Close-up:

I apologize for the poor photos and the shadow on the first card.  I am still learning how to use my new camera!!

Make sure to stop by the SSD Blog to see what the rest of the DTBST team has for your inspiration!

Stamps:  Reindeer Sassy (Sassy Studio Designs), Happy Holidays (Stampin' Up)
Papers:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, patterned paper (Recollections)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markes, felt flower (Recollections), gold stick-on beads (Recollections), small oval punch, Key Tag punch (both Stampin' Up), pop dots, glitter-edged leaves (Recollections)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the background paper. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this is so pretty! Love how you added those gold beads as the bells...awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mary - I love your flower!!! ANd the gold beads and how you used them.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, this is beautiful! I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the image and the flower! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!