This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

G45 November Contest Entry

Graphic 45 papers have become my absolute FAVORITE!!  Their November 2012 contest is to create a thank you card using G45 products.  I have had a pack of A Ladies Diary paper that I've been hoarding.  I really HATE to cut into my new papers, but I just got a new image from Sassy Studio Designs that I had to use with these papers!  The image is called My Fair Lady.

 
Here's a close-up:
 
 
 
I got my sentiment a little crooked, but oh, well...nothing I can do about it now!  I know I probably won't win the contest but I sure had fun making this card!!  Check out Sassy Studio Designs' images HERE.

I also entered this card into

Party Time Tuesday's challenge #93- Thank You card
The Paper Girl's challenge #19- Thank You card
Eclectic Ellapu's challenge #4- It's a Vintage Thing
 
Stamps:  My Fair Lady (Sassy Studio Designs), thank you sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Papers:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white, A Ladies' Diary (Graphic 45)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, paper roses (unknown), pop dots, glue dot, gold stick-on beads (Recollections)

8 comments:

  1. Mary, this turned out fabulous! I absolutely love everything about it. I love Graphic 45 papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this vintage image Mary, she is most certainly one fair lady! Your design is lovely, and she definitely befitting of these gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining us this week over at Eclectic Ellapu.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary I love your card & the vintage look you created. The Graphic 45 papers are perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thanks for linking up with us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, totally beautiful card, vintage to a tea. Gorgeous image, papers and colours. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - EE, dt (Purples).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card with a vintage twist. Love how the colors matches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! Thanks for playing with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ~Cely
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card! I love the flower on the hat! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!