This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Stamp-a-Stack Fun!

Yesterday, my friend, Paula, hosted a Stampin' Up Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.  8 very chatty ladies invaded her house to create some fabulous cards created by our own Amanda.

Here are the cards that Amanda had for us to make...I love them all!!!  (Sorry the pictures aren't great.  I'm still learning how to use my new camera!)





 


We made 2 of each card, so now I have a headstart on my Christmas cards for his year!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Mary, they look great. I am glad I paid for the packs! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun & you girls can invade my house anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that I got a packet to make these! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!