This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First-Ever Journal Page

I decided today I would attempt to do a Christmas art journal page all by myself...and what a disaster it is!  The whole time I was working on it I could "hear" Dyan Revealey in my head saying to do it quickly- don't think...but I keep "thinking"- it's crooked, it's not stamped properly, etc., etc., etc...All in all, I guess it isn't HORRIBLE, but I'm not totally happy with it...what do you think?  I really was fun to do, though!  Can't wait to do another one!


Stamps:  Dylusions Ruby Rainbow, Inbetweenies, Christmas Words, and Basic Backgrounds stamp sets
Ink:  Archival Jet Black, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Neenah 80# white
Accessories:  Dyan Revealey's Creative Journal, Copic Markers, stickles, stick-on snowflakes/rhinestones, white gesso, brickwall stencil, Glossy Accents, white pen

2 comments:

  1. THis is fantastic Mary! The whole point of these journals is that they come out any which, every which and all different ways! I think this looks great...love the brick stamp! Keep up the wonderful work! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Mary. A whole different way of thinking to do this. Rose

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!