This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

What?? No Patterned Paper??????

DTBST # 151 challenge this week is to create a card using no patterned paper.  WHAT???  It's been so long since I've NOT used patterned paper on my card!!  Well, here is my card with no patterned paper:


Close-up of the beautiful Frostina image:


It was pretty hard looking at all of my patterned paper and not being able to use it!  Instead, I embossed the background paper using my Cuttlebug and the Tim Holtz cracked glass embossing folder (I thought it looked like ice).  All in all, I'm happy with the clean and simple design.  I hope you like it too!!

Now, put away your patterned paper and come play with us at Sassy Studio Designs!  Check out what the rest of the DTBST team has to share!

Stamp:  Frostina (Sassy Studio Designs), sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Papers:  Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up), Neenah 80# white
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Cuttlebug, TimHoltz Cracked Glass embossing folder, stick-on rhinestone flourish (Recollections), stick-on rhinestones (Stampin' Up), 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches (Stampin' Up), pop dots

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so pretty Mary. Love the light blue and white, so frosty. The e/f does look like ice, love that, too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! No DP is a hard challenge but you mastered it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you rocked this no patterned paper challenge. Beautiful coloring and color combo and love the bling flourish.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!