This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Sherrod Studio Sneak Peek!

I'm glad that you came back to see the sneak peek that I have for you today!!

This set is called Winter Wonderland and it's adorable!


Winter Wonderland consists of this sweet little ice skater, a snowflake, a pair of cute penguins, and 4 sentiments. This set will be perfect for winter birthdays, Christmas, or even just a cute winter thinkining-of-you-type card.

For my card, I used a Bashful Blue card base, the a layer of Basic Black and then a layer of Gable Green, which I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Snowflakes embossing folder. The image is stamped onto GP110 white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored using Copic Markers. I then layered in onto Gable Green, then Bashful Blue, and finally Basic Black. I used the Ticket Corner punch on the sentiment panel and attached it to the card using pop dots. To give the card a little sparkle, I applied green stick-on gems (Bazzill) to the corners of the main image panel, the sentiment panel, and then to several snowflakes. I love this card and I think this little skater looks alot like the Campbell Soup girl. I remember a TV commercial where the Campbell Soup Kids were ice skating...hmm- am I showing my age?!?

Well, tomorrow is release day for Rock & Roll and Winter Wonderland but I'll have one more sneak peek card for you tomorrow, so make sure to come on back! Also check out the other Sherrod Studio Design Team members' blogs, too, to see how they've used these fabulous new stamp sets!!

Sherrod Studio Business Blog

Ceal Pritchett

Dawn Barrett

Joseline Capre

Kim Sherrod (owner)

Leah Cornelius

Mary Vogel


Kelli

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love all the added gems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rhinestone accents and the snowflake textures. The skater is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary,

    This is so adorable! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Love the color combo and your coloring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!