This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Raggedy Birthday

Stamps by Judith recently had a fabulous sale...yeah, and, well...I just can't seem to pass up a good sale!! I ordered 5 stamps and was quite content with that...until my friend, Gloria, brought me the Stamps By Judith catalog!! (she's such the enabler!!) Oh, my goodness!!!! The catalog is nearly an inch thick and chock full of wonderful stamps!!! (If you've never seen SBJ stamps, you MUST go to their website and check them out!) In the end, I bought 22 stamps!! YIKES! They're all beautiful, though, and I can't wait to play with them all!!

Here is a card that I made using one of the stamps that I bought...it's stamp M-08 Medium Sitting Ann. Isn't she so cute? Raggedy Ann brings back so many memories!!!

I stamped the image onto GP110 white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored her using my Copics. I layered her onto Real Red and Brilliant Blue. The card base is Brilliant Blue with a layer of Real Red and then some dotted patterned paper (not sure who made it. I got it in a blog candy that I won.) The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Stampin' Up.

I'm not sure what I'll do with this card. I might save it for a friend's little girl's first birthday in January OR I might just send it to my 40-something year old sister-in-law who LOVED Raggedy Ann when she was little. Either way, I love this card, and I hope you do, too!

11 comments:

  1. cute card the the coloring looks good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember Raggedy Ann! Your card brings back so many memories. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love it! My Mom still has my Raggedy Ann doll. Great card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! and your colors and dp match perfectly!

    ps looking forward to your answers on the Over the Top Award LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is tooo cute!!! I love Raggedy Ann she is tooo sweet!! I still have a set of them from when I was little that my Grandma gave me :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just precious, Mary! Great colors! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this delightful Raggedy Ann birthday card!! What a fun card, Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card- lovely layout and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOSH I haven't seen a raggedy anne since I was a child. You have done a beautiful job with this card.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!