This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Card of the Week X 2

So, since I was too lazy to make a Christmas card for last week, I made two this week. While rummaging through my stash of designer paper, I found the Christmas pack that SU offered in the Holiday mini- unopened, of course, since I am still a paper hoarder...so, I decided to make 2 cards using the same exact supplies- Real Red, Blushing Bride, GP110 white and Basic Black cardstock, the glitter-striped pattern paper from the holiday mini designer paper pack and some red glitter adornments from My Favorite Things that match the red glitter stripe in the DP perfectly!

The first card was made using Pink Gem's adorable Gingerbread Man digi-image. Isn't he cute? And he's so much fun to color! Oh, and he's also on sale right now! The Warm Hugs sentiment is from Sherrod Studios.

The second card was made using a Stamps By Judith stamp called Lg. Happy Snowman (T-33). He's so cute! The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Hannah Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!!

9 comments:

  1. Those are great. I don't know which I like better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards. You did a great job coloring. I just love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, too cute. Love that snowman! May need to stamp some off............... *^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so cute and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards, I love Judith's designs! Your Kitty pic is too funny, I think I look just like that when I get a new bunch of ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that image of the snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOTH are simply wonderful! Love them.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both very cute cards. I think that the Snowman is one of the cutest snowman images ever.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!