This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two 4 Tuesday- Ebony and Ivory

I decided that this week's Two 4 Tuesday would be the color combination "Ebony and Ivory"-Basic Black and Very Vanilla...and of course, the whole time I'm making these cards, I could "hear" Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney singing Ebony and Ivory! Now, that song is stuck in my head! I'm also "stuck" on Stampin' Up's Newsprint Designer Paper. It's just SO cool!!

The first card I made for my great-nephew's birthday. He's turning 14 and he's at the age that I can't make him "kiddie" cards anymore, so I decided to go with a hot rod-themed card.

The hot rod image is from Bombshell Stamps. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Hanna Stamps.


This next card I made for my brother and his wife's anniversary.



I'm not sure who makes this stamp, but I bought it on my first trip to Hobby Lobby.

I hope you've enjoyed my Two 4 Tuesday cards this week. Check back tomorrow for "What's Up?" I'll have something FUN for you!!

6 comments:

  1. Great cards, Mary. I love the newsprint paper also. I definately have enjoyed the Two 4 Tuesday cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabby cards - my favorite is the anniversary one - the bird images are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are just wonderful! I especially like
    the muted colors you used. It makes it look very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous monochrome cards! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, the first card is perfect for a 14 year old, who is probably thinking license some day and the second is so pretty with the cherry blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous- I really like the great colors you used together!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!