This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's Up? Hambo DT Call!

Hambo Stamps has THE cutest images and funny sayings...and they're having a Design Team Call! So, I decided to go ahead and apply. I figured what's the worse that could happen? I am in the second part of the process which is to create a card or other project using 2 different digital images- Spring Bunnies, which is a group of adorable bunny rabbits on springs and Wee Henry Hockey, a cute little hockey player. I am currently working on the cards that I will submit using these adorable images. I'll post them once they're done.

In the meantime, here are a couple of cards that I made a while ago using Hambo stamps and images.
If you'd like to apply for the Hambo Design Team, here is the link to the application process. Even if you don't want to apply for the DT, go check out their stamps and digi images. You won't be disappointed!

12 comments:

  1. Awww, I am chuckling out loud at your adorable cards! Love all the cheerful yellows on the first and that little pig in the shorts cracks me up! So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards! They are both very well done. I love the cheese paper on the first card, really clever. Good luck with the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while!.. the cat at the top.... not your cards.. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are adorable! I love the texture.


    Good luck on with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! what fun images, great cards Mary!
    best wishes for the call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are great, love how you made the yellow paper look like cheese on the top one, so clever. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so cute!!!!! I love them both, love the cheese for the mouse. Good Luck you would be an asset on the team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheese Louise these are cute. lol Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Mary and adorable images!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and very funny Mary!

    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling cards- good luck with the DT call! I got my fingers crossed for you!!! I have always admired Hambo for the scenes and Prismacolor skills!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!