This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's Up? ZINDORF!

One day I was surfing Splitcoaststampers looking at cards and this card jumped off the screen at me!!


This fabulous card is a Michelle Zindorf original creation. Michelle is an absolute wizard with the brayer and I am totally in awe of her talent! While visiting her blog, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that she, the wonderfully talented Michelle Zindorf, was coming to Maryland to do some brayering workshops!!!!


I immediately emailed my fellow Meade Girl, Gloria, to tell her the wonderful news!!!! I am THRILLED to say that both Gloria and I have signed up to take Michelle Zindorf's brayering workshop when she comes to Owings Mills in July! Gloria, and I are taking both the beginner and the advanced brayering classes on July 9th! I can only hope that I can be HALF as good as Michelle is once I've taken her classes! If you've never seen Michelle's work, check it out here. If you're interested in taking her brayering workshops when she comes to Maryland, click here.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

9 comments:

  1. I sooooooo agree with you- Michelle is wonder woman with the brayer! You are so lucky you'll get to learn from the master ;) Hopefully, she'll be able to swing this way too :) Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful opportunity...have fun and learn a lot so you can send me a tutorial...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love her stuff but can't justify the price this year. I guess i will just have to look over your shoulder next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS card and colors! Great job & tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to love her workshops, Mary! I was able to get into the beginner class when she was in Rockville last year. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too dang cool, Mary! I am practically green with envy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE that shade of pink and the darling image!!! I have always wanted to try this effect... you have inspired me to get over my fear and give this a try soon!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! Can you tell me where in Owings Mills the class is being held on July 9?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you will LOVE Michelle- she is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!