This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Blog Resolutions...

Happy New Year!!!!!! Last year, I was hit-or-miss with my blog postings. I want to change that this year and post on a more regular basis. With the ringing in of 2011, I have some blog resolutions to help get me posting more regularly. Here’s what I have planned…beginning tomorrow, January 2nd, I will add the following “special days” to my blog:

Christmas Card of the Week

Each Sunday I will post a Christmas card of the week. This will (hopefully) help me have all of my Christmas cards made in plenty of time- SO unlike this year!

“Two 4 Tuesday”

Each Tuesday, I will post 2 cards using the same stamp, 2 cards made using the same technique, 2 cards made using the same color palette, 2 cards made using the same sketch, or some other combination of 2 that I can come up with.

What’s up?? Wednesday

Each Wednesday I will post about something that’s happening…could be a new technique I’ve learned, or something happening with my design team…not quite sure how it’ll go, yet, but we’ll have to wait and see how it evolves!

I hope that you will visit regularly to see what I have to share, not only on these special days, but other days as well.

Here’s wishing you have a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!