This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Girlfriends

I thought I'd try to "catch up" on some birthday cards. I have no idea who makes this image. I stamped it off of a friend's set one day when a group of us got together to stamp. It's a fun image, though! If anyone knows who makes it, please let me know and I will give proper recognition.

I love the Real Red and YoYo Yellow together. I embossed the YoYo Yellow panel using my Cuttlebug and the Numbers embossing folder. The image is stamped onto GP110 white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored using Copic Markers. What fun it was to color! It was punched out using Nesties in the Cuttlebug. (I still have trouble getting the embossed edge to show, though). The ribbon was a scrap I had laying on my desk. I'm sure it's from Offray. The flower, from Petaloo, is a perfect match to the YoYo Yellow. The Real Red button is from Stampin' Up. I attached stick-on pearls as earrings on the one lady and I gave the other lady a huge ruby ring. I hope my friend likes it!!
If you're getting snow like we are here in Maryland, stay safe and warm!!
EDIT: I found out that the image is from Inky Antics. Thanks, Rose! :)

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! So bright and cheery! Makes me smile...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set. Great job on the coloring. They sure have the bling! lol I am sure your friend will like it. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is too cute Mary!! love the colors together, so bright and cheerful! fabulous card Mary!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Mary and nice coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary!

    I am finally able to post :) I think it was our browser.

    Love the card and the bright colors!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!