This is SO me!

This is SO me!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two 4 Tuesday- Hambo!

Happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!! Today's "Two 4" are the 2 cards that I submitted for the Hambo Stamps Design Team Call. They emailed me two very cute digi images- Spring Bunnies and Wee Henry Hockey- that I was to use on my application projects. Both cards are 5-1/4" square.

For this card, I printed the Spring Bunnies image onto GP110 white cardstock and colored it using my Copic Markers- RV02,Y11,B21, C3, E71, W1, W3). The card base is SU's Chocolate Chip with a layer of Bashful Blue. The patterned paper is some unknown DP that I received in a Blog Candy. I thought the colors were perfect for a springy Easter card. I popped the image up using pop dots and applied pink stick-on rhinestones from Bling-It. The flowers are Primas which were applied using pop dots. This image is adorable and it was so much fun to color!

The cute little guy on my next card is Wee Henry. This digi set comes with Henry and 2 sentiments- "Thanks for the assist!" and "I hope you score big on your birthday!". I struggled with this card trying to make it a little more masculine...

Again, the image was printed onto GP110 white cardstock. Henry is colored using my Copic Markers (E00, W3, B92, R29, W1, W2, 100, E71). The card base is a textured card that I received in a Blog Candy, so it is unknown. I then layered SU's Basic Black and Real Red. The two patterned papers are from the Majestic Blue set of DP from Close To My Heart. I cut Henry and the hockey puck out and attached them to the card. I then attached the sentiment to a Modern Label punchout and then attached a button from BoBunny and 3 dew drops to the right corners.

Even though I wasn't selected for the upcoming design team, I want to thank Hambo Stamps for the opportunity. LOVE their stamps and images!! If you've never seen them, check 'em out here!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the colors of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! I love them both and they just make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh soooo cute! I love the springy bunnies (literally!) and so beautifully decorated! Super cute cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loev those colourful bunnies! Two fun cards Mary

    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very cute! Those bunnies are so happy and your coloring is gorgeous on the little hockey guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Great coloring. I love the bunny image. Another wonderful job. I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bunnies & I think you did a great job with Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I have "boing, boing, boing..." running through my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards! I love how you colored the images. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cards! I especially love those bunnies bouncing all over the place!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one!!